Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thrilled to Learn of a Similar Successful Event!

I just found out that an Atheist Film Festival took place in San Francisco this past June! Eagerly I await a response to an e-mail I sent to the founder/producer of that event to learn of its success. My hope is to gain some tips on making the planning and execution of the Freethought Film Festival as smooth as possible.

The content on the About page of the FFFF Website was added this morning. I feel better.

I received more positive feedback today from another organization who is willing to assist in promoting the Freethought Film Festival. I am awaiting permission to add their link to the FFFF Links page under "Supporters".



Andrea Steele
Chairperson/Executive Director
Freethought Film Festival Foundation
http://www.freethoughtfilmfest.org

No comments:

Post a Comment