Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Launched Website & Sought Support

Half of today was spent on reaching out to organizations with whom I worked in the past. They were informed of the FFFF mission and asked for their endorsement of the project. I received some positive feedback from one group and learned of a local coalition in the works...quite timely.

The second half of the day was spent building the FFFF Webpage. I wasn't able to add all of the content that I wanted to today, but I plan on adding more tomorrow. Back in March, I made a FFFF needs list. (I refuse to call it a wish list) That was one of the main things I wanted to publish on the site but I just didn't have time...tomorrow I will add it.

I would very much like to share detailed plans of this event, but at this stage I want to be certain that I have support of the freethought community to make this a success. Incorporation is the first goal, and this will occur when funds are raised for the filing fees. The Freethought Video Scavenger Hunt is the first effort toward this goal. I hope it catches on.



Andrea Steele
Chairperson/Executive Director
Freethought Film Festival Foundation
http://www.freethoughtfilmfest.org

No comments:

Post a Comment