Thursday, August 27, 2009

Intro Press Release and Such

Today I tackled multiple tasks in the promotion of FFFF. Three endorsements were confirmed and added to a new FFFF Endorsements Webpage. Atheists Alliance International, Atheists of Florida (a local branch of AAI) and The Infidel Guy Show are official endorsers of the efforts of the Freethought Film Festival Foundation. An introductory press release was authored by me and sent to the newsrooms of six local media outlets. The press release was also sent to several national organizations that champion reason; and I also added it to the FFFF Website.

I received two very informative calls back from insurance companies with which I left messages yesterday, and I now have a figure on liability insurance that I can add to the projected expenses for FFFF. A budget of projected expenses, revenue, ect. will be ready for the FFFF Board of Directors meeting next week.

The perfect ending to a great day of working on that which I am passionate....watching the finale episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit about the Vatican with my family.




Andrea Steele
Chairperson/Executive Director
Freethought Film Festival Foundation
andrea.steele@freethoughtfilmfest.org
http://www.freethoughtfilmfest.org



No comments:

Post a Comment